♥欢迎观临♥
♥ようこそ来て♥

追蹤者

-WELCOME TO MY BLOG-

2013-09-23

-lucky me-

OMG
i feel damn lucky for this month
remember what i mention in last post?
i worry about the job that i cant get it b'cuz of time
BUT
I GET IT NOW

woohoo~~~~~

god bless me
so glad that i get this job
and i can start working without influence my study
i love it
muackzszs

start from 1st oct
i will start working and non-stop
i'm just wanna earn more money for my  degree life

DEGREE
i very serious word for me
i cant be "play play" mode anymore
i getting to be responsible for my choice
continuous degree which mean i have to do my best
get the good results
as i can
3.7
*izit too high for me?*
nvm
we have to put our goals as high as possible
so that can motivate us to get it

i hope that no affection of part time job on my study
anyway
FOCUS
CONCENTRATE
TIME MANAGEMENT
KEEP IT UP
CHEERS~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

-留言小地方-